Shoes play such an important role in everyone’s lives – can you imagine not owning a pair?
Many people have nothing to keep their feet warm and clean and we can all do our little bit to help those less fortunate than ourselves.
Please help us to deliver your shoes as quickly as we can by following the guidelines below:
- SPORTS SHOES only please.
- NO HOLES AND GOOD SOLES. It is not worth shipping shoes to an orphanage in Southern Africa if they are broken! We want to send shoes that will last a whole winter.
- CLEAN! Would you like to receive a dirty pair of shoes? They can be hand scrubbed or washed on a short cold cycle in the washing machine. Best dried in the sun stuffed with newspaper – no tumble trying please as it destroys the shoe.
- TIED TOGETHER in matching pairs so we can find the other half amongst all the hundreds of shoes we have. No individual pairs in plastic bags or boxes please – just more to throw away.
- SHOE LACES & INNER SOLES – yes please.
- THANK YOU for helping us to change the world one pair of shoes at a time J